Win win win
Win a family ticket (for up to 6 people) to see The Young Visiters!
Rough Haired Pointer theatre company presents a truly 'uncommon' visit...
Mr Salteena, the most naive and endearing of social climbers, is in love with Miss Ethel Monticue and set on becoming "the real thing" to win her heart. His romance is threatened when he introduces his flighty beloved to a noble lord in possession of "very nice long legs".
Written by a nine year old girl and published by JM Barrie, The Young Visiters is full of innocent - or not so innocent - double entendres and sexual and social comedy, with some of literature's least conventional spellings thrown in for good measure. It has been a cult for a century.
Enter our prize draw for a chance to win a family ticket for up to 6 people to see The Young Visiters at The Hen and Chickens Theatre, 109 St Paul's Road, London, N1 2NA. The winner can choose to see the performance on any date from 4 to 15 June, Tuesday to Saturday at 7pm, Saturday matinee at 3pm.
To enter, email the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line The Young Visiters. Which monarch was on the British throne in 1890, when The Young Visiters was written? Don't forget to include an address and daytime telephone number. Good luck!
Visit roughhairedpointer.com for more information.
1. No purchase necessary to enter the draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those age 17 or under must be accompanied by written permission from a parent/guardian or with their written consent.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The prize is based on a 6 people with a minimum of one adult and one child. Subject to availability.
5. All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 3 June 2013. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The winner will be notified via email or telephone on 3 June 2013.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details.
8. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.